Saturday, January 2, 2010

26 Weeks

*How far along?: 26 weeks

*Weight gain: As of Dec. 23, 10lbs!!! The doctors were happy, but gaining 5lbs in one month stresses me out

*Maternity clothes: I got a bunch of really cute clothes for Christmas as well as a gift card to Motherhood! I'm so ready to go shopping!

*Sleep: I have good nights and not so good ones

*Stretch marks: None

*Best moment of this week: Christmas!

*Movement: Yes! and I'm starting to feel Braxton Hicks...which hurt pretty badly with Brogan.

*Food cravings: Definitely not having cravings like I did with Brogan. I'm actually missing them.

*What I miss most: not having to pee every time I go from sitting to standing (sorry TMI I know!)

*What I'm looking forward to: finding her bedding and NAME! I'm beginning to think she's going to come home from the hospital nameless :(

*Words of wisdom: I got nothing. Feel free to give me some of your wisdom ;)

*Milestones: Baby opens her eyes this week! And she's about 2lbs!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm sure you are still very tiny even after gaining 5lbs in a month. Try gaining 15lbs in a month lol.
Pictures?