Friday, January 8, 2010

Playing Catch-up

It is getting more and more difficult to find time to blog. Tadd and I have been trying our best to avoid the computer in the evenings and my "me" time during the day is pretty sparse. We had a wonderful December and really got spoiled with Tadd at home all week over Christmas! Here are a few random pictures of my cute baby boy (who really isn't a baby anymore!) There will hopefully be several more posts in the upcoming days...I've got tons of Christmas pictures that I want to share!

Just being his silly self :)

The static in our home is at an all-time high...and so is Brogan's hair!

Oh how I love this boy and his Cookie Monster socks :)

Brogan can get away with pretty much anything with this smile!

Brogan and Anna Claire at their latest play-date

No comments: