Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chef Brogan

Since it's so yucky and wet outside, Brogan and I decided to whip something up in the kitchen. We were going to make sugar cookies but our eggs were expired. Plan B= vanilla puddin'! This was Brogan's first time really helping me "bake" (I can hardly use that word for pudding) and he seemed really into it.
I let him practice with the bowl and whisk while I got the ingredients ready (all 2 of them).

"YES! I have the whisk!"

"Seriously mommy, I can do this with my eyes closed"

Then Brogan put his mastered whisking skills to use and stirred the mix into the milk.

Really getting into it now

The best thing about pudding is we only had to wait about 5 minutes before it was ready to eat!

Yummm!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is so cute. Now why didn't I think of that when I was bored out of my mind! it seems that everytime I want to bake I have nothing to bake with. Maybe I should stock up on the pudding for the next rainy day!

Jennifer said...

SO SO precious! and yummy :o)