Tuesday, November 24, 2009

20 Weeks

*How far along?: 20 weeks 3 days

*Total weight gain: I'm up 5lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight

*Sleep: still awful...thank goodness I can take benadryl!

*Best moment of this week: Finding out the baby is a GIRL! COMPLETE SHOCK!

*Movement: Loving it :) It's the best feeling ever!

*Gender: girl girl girl girl... when will it finally hit me? Maybe I need to go shopping and buy something pink!

*Food cravings: Still nothing specific. Last night at 9:15, I enjoyed some instant mashed potatoes haha :)

*Belly Button in or out: Out and it's not going back in. I need a new question.

*Maternity clothes: I finally wore some maternity tops this week and my belly is thanking me. I still prefer wearing sweat pants to maternity jeans- but that's nothing new. I hate wearing jeans- period.

*What I miss most: hmmm, I'm gonna say nothing. Besides the lack of sleep, being pregnant is just wonderful!

*What I'm looking forward to: thinking of a girl's name. I hadn't even LOOKED at the girl lists- just the boys. Oh, and looking at pink bedding.

*Milestones: the 20 week u/s showed that our baby girl is HEALTHY and everything looked great.

No comments: