Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh minty chocolate- how I love thee!

I have been craving Christmas candy lately- not that it tastes any different, but it just looks so festive and cute. I went to Walmart last night to indulge and I saw these. I love Andes mints so I figured I'd try these:

They are a piece of HEAVEN! If you like mint-y chocolate- you gotta try these bad boys! There are three varieties: mint milk chocolate, mint sweet chocolate, and mint white creme with candy bits:

I have to say they're all delicious, but the white chocolate with red and green sprinkles just rocks my world! I love to put mine in the refrigerator and eat them cold. But here's an interesting fact for ya- I don't like mint chocolate chip ice cream. So, I hope I've inspired you to go buy a bag of pure bliss to enjoy during this holiday season! ONE MONTH TIL CHRISTMAS! WooHoo!

No comments: